At Martina Hansens Hospital’s swimming pool you can learn to swim with females only in the pool. On Saturdays we have swimming courses that are designed especially for multicultural girls and women.
The pool is situated close to Bærum Hospital and holds a temperature of 32- 34 degrees. It’s a closed facility where only our female course participants have access.
The courses are divided into smaller groups for beginner and advanced level, both for women and younger girls. On the same day we also offer water aerobic for young women (from 15 +).
- 11.00 – 11.40: Water aerobic for young women and female adults (from 15 year).
- 11.45 – 12.30: Beginner and advanced level swimming courses for girls from 12 – 19 years and adult women.
- 12.35 – 13.05: Beginner level for girls, ages 6 – 12 years.
- 13.20 – 14.00: Advanced level for girls, ages 6 – 12 years
- 14.00 – 14.45: Swimming group for female adults that can swim.
You will find registration and additional information on www.tryggivann.no. Choose courses from Bærumsvømmerne and choose course group «annet».
For further information or questions, please feel free to contact Victoria Corbett: email@example.com